The above information just for reference, it will be depends on your customized product.
1 - 10
11 - 100
101 - 1000
To be negotiated
DC AC Inverter PCB Circuit Board and Components
Dmax manufacture PCBA for our customers, and these products are applied extensively to various fields: Computer, Communication, Consumer electronics, Industrial Controller, Smart living, Wearable device, Automobile Electronics.
PCB Assembly Flow Chart
• Sample Confirmation • Create Stencil for SMT • Create Mask Carrier for DIP • Generate Production SOP • Inspect incoming parts • Label parts (Barcode/ PN)
• Check BOM & GERBER
• Check Pick & Place File • Set up SMT Machine • Set up AOI Program • Load Parts to Feeder • Surface Mount & Reflow • Check First Article • Troubleshooting
• Trime & clamp Leads • Load boards on Mask Carrier • Insert Parts to thru holes • Wave Soldering • Hand Soldering • Check First Article • Troubleshooting
Test / Assembly/ Shipping
• Set up test stations • Function Test 100% • Repair & analyse failures • Assembly Enclosure • Final QC • Packing • Load Pallet & Container • Logistics
Packaging & Shipping
High-Quality PCBA from prototypes to volume orders.
• Prototype Order Available
• Small Quantity Order Available
• Economic Order Quantity(EOQ): 500pcs and up more
• Processing imported materials Available
• Processing with materials from customer Available.
Q: Do you have a price list?
A: We are OEM Manufacturer. We produce products per Customer’s designs and instructions. Hence we don’t have a price list.
Q: What’s your MOQ for PCB, PCBA?
A: No MOQ for PCB and PCBA. We can do prototype and mass production as well. There exists Economical Order Quantity (EOQ), Please send inquiry to us for details.
Q: Can you do turnkey services? Can you procure all parts in BOM for us?
A:Due to MOQ & MPQ of Components, it depends on order quantity:
*We would like to process the BOM procurement for MP(Mass Production)
*We prefer Customer to supply components for Prototype and Pilot-run order Please send inquiry to us for more details.
Q: What’s your L/T for PCBAs?
A: PCBA Lead Time is normally 2 weeks. Post Test and Box build might last the Lead Time longer to 3 weeks Precise Instructions, SOP and Fine Test Fixture could expedite the L/T.
Q: What’s your L/T for bare PCBs?
A: PCB Lead Time is within 2 weeks if quantity below 1000 pcs (1K) PCB Lead Time is 3 weeks if quantity above 1000 pcs (1K)